Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Chained by DH Sidebottom


Once again, with this, the second half of the story, I could not stop reading! The author really climbs into the minds of her characters, revealing to us the terror and horror (and also hope) resident in the thoughts and action of Anderson and Kloe. I held my breath sometimes, released it explosively at other times, was round-eyed horrified and also so sad that I cried a lot (especially as the end approached!).


A fantastic read! If you haven’t yet read Caged (book 1), please go grab a copy and read it first. You have to, you simply have to, and then inhale this story as well!



My review has been posted on Goodreads, because Chained is currently on pre-order from Amazon (grab a copy now!). This review will go up there soon as well :)


No comments: