Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Rannigan's Redemption Part 3 - Ransoming Redemption by Pandora Spocks

Rannigan's Redemption Part 3: Ransoming RedemptionRannigan's Redemption Part 3: Ransoming Redemption by Pandora Spocks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is definitely about redemption, this is about Michael Rannigan making right before eternity claims him. He has little time left, and ever has he been selfish, but Maggie deserves happiness, especially after the way he treated her. Bobby is her new love; she reaches for happiness, but Michael’s illness takes up much of her life. What will he do? Read this well-written book to find out!

Ransoming Redemption was an absolute pleasure to read, sweet, sexy and sad at the same time, and I highly recommend it, especially if you’ve been following this series – you have to find out how it ends! Ooo, and there are some surprises too. I thought I had it figured out, but I did not quite see the endgame as it played out. Well done to the author!


View all my reviews

No comments: