Monday, December 10, 2018

"A thrill from every tale told"




December 9, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

A Corpse For Christmas
by
T.K. Geering

Tales of Victorian times have always interested me ,and when I read the introduction I was so excited I could barely wait to read this story,and it did not disappoint.It was so authentic,with bits of history thrown in,a complete delight to read.

Gabriel
by
Elaina J. Davidson

Ivy is finally living her dream,she’s on her own having just purchased the house she has always wanted. But sometimes,things are not what they seem and sometimes things are exactly what they seem to be. Fantastic short story with the perfect amount of fear thrown in for good measure.

The Sins of the Season
by
Richard Rhys Jones

A chilling tale that had me clinging to my kindle in anticipation of the next lines written.I loved this story.

Stocking Killer
by
Jillian Ward

A case of mistaken identity saves one life and takes another. Wow,this story was intense and filled with a nice touch of mystery. I even chuckled here and there at the dialogue.
Awesome story!!!

Christmas Nerd
by
Joanne Sexton

This story was awesome,and I enjoyed every page. I loved the way it made me guess who could have committed such atrocities,and was beyond pleased with the twist at the end. Romance and horror were melded into a great tale.

On The Twelfth Day of Christmas
by
Paul Rudd

A combination of Tron ,Jumanji, The Terminator and countless other movies this book is quite an adventurous read. From start to finish,it is absolutely excellent .

The Secret of Hungry Summit Mountains
by
Hannah Ferguson

Oh what a sad story this is.
It held me in suspense and I couldn’t read fast enough . It’s a tale of how life can change in the blink of an eye. It made me appreciate what I have,it’s a reminder that not everyone is fortunate enough to have happiness. A must read.

The Whispers of Christmas
by
Poppet

This story started off so spooky,I was hooked right away. Angela’s dialogue had me laughing throughout the tale.The dynamic between Angela and her family was hilarious and rings true for lots of families. The best part is Angela solving the mystery of the wet shoe prints by her bed. I’m an avid believer in infinite realities so this story resonated deeply with me. What a joy it would be,to be able to access the right one for you.
This short story is excellent!!!

All in all I enjoyed every single story in this collection,it provided something for everyone,no matter what genre you like most,you will get a thrill from every tale told.
This collection is a must read,I highly recommend it.


Thank you, Monique, for a wonderful review!

No comments: