Monday, July 10, 2023

The tweaks for HOUSE OF VALLA


Earlier this year I put together the BIG BOOK, one I'd been meaning to do for a while. Yes, HOUSE OF VALLA. This edition of my lore encompasses the 17 books that form part of the grand tale (Lore of Arcana, Lore of Reaume, Lore of Sanctum & Ancient Terra), but rather than simply put the various editions together and format for one book (which, btw, was a mammoth task!), I removed series mentions and gave each book a title suited to the massive tome. 

Here's a look at the CONTENTS:


Same books, different titles. While Ancient Terra has both prequels and sequels to the Lore Universe, I believe by removing series mentions I've created a more seamless read, albeit a lengthy one … yup, be prepared for the long haul! I make no apology for that; my most enjoyable reads thus far have been, for instance, Wheel of Time, the DUNE saga, all asking of me my attention for quite a while, and I trust readers will feel the same 😎

Removed maps and so forth, but did add in swear words here and there, as well as a 'saying' for each part. Selected a few random examples for you:


Thus, a read with a few tweaks!


Free with KU: HOUSE OF VALLA



No comments: