Friday, September 18, 2009

Off the cuff

The last few weeks have been filled with the details that negate time to write. Thus, in order to nudge myself into creativity again, this is an 'off the cuff' piece about nothing in particular. They do say writers should write everyday...even if only a string of words on a blog!

(Wonder who 'they' are?)

I have never found it hard to write. Words flow, the story builds, almost of its own will and impetus, but recently I admit to a lull. I think the lull is due to where I am at in my work. It isn't merely the detail of life and a lack of time- I am on the final volume. The Valla's tale is about to end and perhaps I am unwilling to allow that to come to pass...

Admitting that nudges me...and typing words has started a new flow. As I write this my mind is moving off into that final volume, seeing threads, sensing words.

('They' might have a point!)

It appears this was about something in particular. Writing. Me. You.

No comments: