Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Celtic Tree Zodiac - Review


The Celtic Tree Zodiac

If you’re like me and salivate over things Celtic and druidic, then you will find this interesting. If, like me, you regard a tree as a sacred friend, then this is definitely not to be ignored. And if you investigate things astrological...well, what more can I say? This is an easy read- easy because Poppet did the hard work, the research, the collation and so forth, gifting us therefore the ability to swiftly follow- but it’s also intriguing and I have to tell you I learned something new. I now know which tree is my sign! And when I apply the personalities of people I know to Poppet’s corresponding explanation of their tree sign, I am amazed by how well it fits. Worth a read, definitely.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/58980

No comments: