Thursday, February 9, 2012

No tools!

A long while back I posted about how, when the writing bug has bitten, one uses any and all tools available to record the creative spurts. Even if it means scrap paper and an iffy pen (still true- I have a host of notes!).

Recently my computer crashed (black DEAD) and I lost access to the ease of writing...and realised how much I rely on digital. Yes, I've made notes, but some of my creativity seems to have been lost...my hand on a piece of paper cannot keep up with my thoughts! A keyboard is much faster- worry about spelling and grammar later!

I now have an IT guy (never had one before!) and my baby is currently in his hands...hold thumbs and fingers crossed.

Hopefully see you all on a more regular basis soon. It's not only the writing process that suffers- it's the sense of community!

Cheers!




No comments: