Monday, August 7, 2017

Review: The Abduction Myth by M.M. Simons

The Abduction MythThe Abduction Myth by M.M. Simons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don’t know what to say here, but I feel Abduction Myth deserves a review, a glowing one. This read is intense. It goes deeply into the mind and myths of a young woman, and I could not stop reading. In many ways I identified with the main character, the issues entrenched in her psyche, if not actual events. It makes for interesting reading.

It didn’t end the way I expected. In fact, I am left with questions. This does not detract from the story at all; the questions have made the kind of impression that makes this is a read difficult to forget, and isn’t that the point of a great story?

Well done to the author. I look forward to reading more!


View all my reviews

No comments: