Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Aftan Whispers by Phil Williams

Aftan WhispersAftan Whispers by Phil Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We are back in Estalia and another adventure unfolds for us. I’ve said it before, and I’m saying it again – Phil Williams is one of my favourite authors! He takes the reader on a wild and dangerous adventure, filled with life and death, presenting intriguing places, interesting characters, epic hide and seek situations and clever, imaginative plot twists. I found myself lost in Estalia nights in a row, unable to stop reading.

With vivid descriptions and characters you will definitely sympathise with, Aftan Whispers grabs you and hauls you in until you are IN this dystopian world and NEED to discover what happens.

I have no hesitation in giving this its 5 stars and absolutely recommend it to all Fantasy/Scifi/Dystopian fans!


View all my reviews

No comments: