Thursday, October 4, 2018

Review: Eloah: No Religion by Lex Allen

Eloah: No ReligionEloah: No Religion by Lex Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in an incredible story. I started out with book 3, but that did not detract from the tale at all; it was easy to gather in the gist of the greater tale as I went along. All kudos to the author. Of course, now I do want to go back and read from the beginning, but this part is as good as I suspect the first two books to be.

A story weaved from religion and the misconception of the ages always intrigues me. I have read many, and yet Eloah: No Religion surprised me. It’s different. It’s also insightful. Yes, there is a life and death battle happening, and leaders both political and religious are being told in no uncertain terms to get with the real program (the truth) and yet it’s the insight that gripped me. Via fiction, the author offers us a different look into what truth is, and I appreciated that. Putting that aside, though, I believe this third book is a fitting end to a massive story.

The pace is swift, and every event is intriguing. Highly recommend you read this, whether you’ve read 1 and 2 or not!


View all my reviews

No comments: