Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review: Eloah: No Heaven by Lex Allen

Eloah: No HeavenEloah: No Heaven by Lex Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having read book 3 of this series, I simply had to start from the beginning to get the entire picture, and I am so glad I did. Firstly, this kind of insightful read is a must-do for me, and secondly, I am always intrigued by how others see the Jesus story. While I am not anti-religion, I am not religious and therefore not offended by the possible twists on offer.

Having myself wondered how people would in fact react if Jesus was to pop back up on Earth, and having told myself that no one would believe it, I found No Heaven intriguing. Here is the man himself reappearing, and what do folk do? It’s a hoax, of course, and let’s get him before it upsets the status quo.

Of course, there are other twists to this tale! Thank heavens! This is a great read, filled with insight, a thoroughly enjoyable adventure into a ‘what-if’ scenario. I am already well into book 2, but stopped to leave this review because it definitely deserves it.

Highly recommended indeed!


View all my reviews

No comments: