Sunday, January 22, 2023

HOUSE OF VALLA now on pre-order

Long have I had the thought in the back of my mind to create one massive book with all the Lore tales (17 books). Essentially a boxset, but calling it that just doesn't fit for me - therefore the encompassing title of HOUSE OF VALLA. I'm busy with the format at the moment, and also carefully going through it to weed out niggly errors. All the extras have been removed (maps etc) and therefore it's pure story. This is taking time (it's massive!), so I'm putting it up on pre-order at the laughable price of $1.99. The price is incentive for you, readers, and the pre-order status is to keep me working on the manuscript 😊.

The price will definitely go up once it's live, so do pop in and grab it before 31 March!

Oh, and FYI: those of you who have followed me here for some while will know that the first 8 books have no expletives in them, a deliberate choice at the time, while the later books, well, that's a whole other story. For HOUSE OF VALLA I'm inserting them words again 😄 Now you know!


HOUSE OF VALLA

No comments: