Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: A Memory of Light (Wheel of Time 14) by Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan

A Memory of Light (Wheel of Time, #14)A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, burn me, this is a flaming good book! I’ve been following Rand, Perrin and Mat’s journeys for years, and I admit I dragged my heels in starting this, the final book in an epic series. I didn’t want it to end; just knowing the final book still awaited was enough … for a while. Then I HAD to. What happens? Does Rand al’Thor live or die after confronting the Dark One at Shayol Gul in the Last Battle??? (Don’t worry, I won’t give it away!)

This is indeed a book about battles, all-out war, and everyone plays a role. From our boys to Egwene, Elayne, Ahvienda and Min, to Faile, Logain, Tuon, the Aes Sedai and many others. This is a BATTLE indeed (just a pity it’s the LAST one).

Brilliant. Mr Sanderson ends off Robert Jordan’s mighty tale well! Right. Now to let this stew for a while, and then it will be time to start the Wheel of Time all over again …


View all my reviews

No comments: