Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review:All the Shiny Things by Robin Mahle

All the Shiny Things (A Kate Reid Novel, #1)All the Shiny Things by Robin Mahle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book caught and held my attention from page one to the end. The story revolves around Katie, who suffered through a terrible event and now needs to end the pain, not only for herself, but for others who endured terrible loss at the hands of a murdering madman. (I don’t want to spoil it by giving too much detail)

The book is long, and thank heavens! The reader is taken on a journey of discovery, getting to know the characters, while the story unfolds, without feeling rushed by the plot. I thoroughly enjoyed this, especially when I realised what exactly ‘shiny things’ refers to. HIGHLY recommended.


View all my reviews

No comments: