Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mirembe by Hannah Ferguson

MirembeMirembe by Hannah Ferguson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I cannot stress how wonderful Mirembe is, not only as story, but as a character! I am so pleased Hannah Ferguson wrote this, for it is filled with life’s lessons and so much insight that I was almost overwhelmed. From humble beginnings, Mirembe teaches us how to accept death, but more than that, she reveals how important the grieving process is and how to deal with it, as well as how to be there for those going through bereavement.

Please read this. The story itself beautifully written, and the hope and understanding imbued in every situation fills the reader with that same hope and understanding. If you find yourself in the sadness of loss, read Mirembe. If you have a friend you are not sure how to approach in his or her grief, read this. Mirembe points you in the right direction.

Thank you for writing this.


View all my reviews

No comments: