Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review: Crystal Deception by Doug J. Cooper

Crystal Deception (Crystal Series Book 1)Crystal Deception by Doug J. Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An alien craft parks in Earth skies and the manufacture of AI via crystals commences. All seems peaceful, but there are undercurrents that will lead to treason and betrayal.

This is a clever piece of work; intricate with layers in layers. Also, I found this believable, the kind of science that may be lying around the corner of our futures, and the chase across the spaces in various craft? Awesome! Breathlessly I waited for the endgame!

Yet this is only the beginning. There is so much more to this saga and I can’t wait to find out what comes next. A must read. Definitely recommend this to readers of sci-fi!


View all my reviews

No comments: