Friday, January 11, 2019

Review: Remembering Skye by Denise Liebig

Remembering Skye: A Time Travel NoveletteRemembering Skye: A Time Travel Novelette by Denise Liebig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A woman suffers nightmares from childhood and until she meets a past life regression expert, she has no way to deal with it. This is about time and memories, and love also, and I found myself utterly intrigued!

This is a short read, but intense, and the strange situation is filled with so much emotion, everything from near surrender to the will to never give up. That’s a contradiction, but a life of nightmares will do that to you, and I found myself needing to know how it would be resolved.

Beautifully written and clever, too, with surprise twists I did not see coming. I will definitely be reading more from Denise Liebig. Highly recommended!


View all my reviews

No comments: