Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The inadvertent double!

Okay, so there's this:

A while ago Mrs Cat bumped a glass of red wine over onto my laptop and there it went, all functionality. My fault, should never have had the glass nearby! Anyway, long story short, the ease of access keyboard on screen drove me insane (this isn't a touch screen laptop) whle I waited for a new keyboard to arrive. It did, and everything works again ... except ...

... periodically when I press a key I end wiith double the result -- yeah, see, it happened for 'with' right here! I don't always realise it's happened and click publish, only to come back later and slap hands over my face, mortified. So, head's up; when you see the inadvertent double, just grin and accept it! Chances are I'll correct it on the next pass!!!




No comments: