Friday, March 1, 2019

Review: The Dead Undone by Ellie Douglas

The Dead UndoneThe Dead Undone by Ellie Douglas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Through twisted terror and horrible horror when guts spilled and body parts flew my stomach churned, but did I put this down? Uh-uh! This is my first foray into yucky zombie turf and I alternated between grimacing over the dead and cheering the living on. That, in my book, means this a good read. Also, the movie version kept playing – this will make a horror of note!

The premise for the infected, when it comes to light, makes twisted sense, so it didn’t feel over-the-top fantastical, more a what if and a maybe scenario when scientists mess around with stuff they shouldn’t be dealing in. I like that; it’s believable.

Definitely recommend that horror/zombie fans read The Dead Undone!


View all my reviews

No comments: