Monday, June 28, 2021

NFT sales are happening!

Good news indeed to hear that readers are not only visiting the BooksGoSocial website but are also buying! It may seem complicated, and I'll admit I needed to do research to find out what exactly an NFT is, but BGS has simplified it, making it easy to purchase a book token - just fill in the online form, and presto. Do have a look at the press release posted a few days ago for more insight into how it works. I'm sure, like me, you'll get it!

Lore of Arcana is close to my heart, and was a natural choice for a special edition NFT. Not only does Arcana lay the groundwork for the entire series, but it showcases my worldbuilding, reveals characters that will become part of you, and uncovers dilemmas we all face, if not quite in such dramatic surroundings. The NFT edition is about so much more than the story, though.



Please pop on over and have a look! From the bottom of my heart I will thank you for your support, even if it is just a quick look!

Lore of Arcana Special Edition

No comments: