Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TikTok and me

So, a few weeks ago I finally took the plunge and uploaded my first video to TikTok. The app has been lurking on my phone a while, went unused because, truthfully, I'm still a bit clueless. Firstly, there's this thing about being too shy to show my face, so what to do? According to a well-known author service here in Ireland, no need to record yourself - good book vids will do the trick. Okay. Great! But, secondly, um, making videos isn't my strong point. Urgh!

Anyway, long story short, I'm learning the how-to and so forth. I'm hoping, though, that some of you will pop on over to TikTok to give me a follow and a like, show me that I'm not on the wrong track, lol. Is all this stress worth it? Might be if ya'll help me out!

Here's the link https://www.tiktok.com/@elainadavidsonauthor or click the TikTok window in the sidebar 👊

Know that I appreciate every one of you!



T H A N K S!


No comments: