Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Still tweaking!

Hi, here I am once more with an update about the changes happening here. As mentioned before, a dedicated Audio Book page is in progress (still need to add all links but it suddenly got busy for me, so bear with me - will be done soon!), Justine's Journal has been removed here and unpublished (I see the paperback remains available via Amazon), so now it's time to tell you about the other 'thing' I intend to do. 

Those of you who have been following along over the years will know that I have reviewed a fair amount of books here - under the label 'Book Review' if you're interested - and have a dedicated review page showcasing book covers in their categories. While it has been the most viewed page of all, I feel it no longer serves. Unable to add links to images, the covers are static, do not lead to the book and where you can buy a copy. That ability has changed now that Blogger has updated and has more functionality, but, truth is, to now find the many links in order to update the images is a frustrating task, especially considering many of the books have been either unpublished or have undergone a metamorphosis. Due to commitment to Redwing Productions, besides, I find my time limited when it comes to reading and reviewing, and thus is the page in its present guise becoming somewhat of a white elephant.

You guessed it. The book review page will be removed in the next day or so, time willing. Do browse while it's still up - you may like the look of a cover and go a-searching for your next read. Patience while going through the reviews under the 'Book Review' label will tell you more, but know from the outset that's a loooong list.

Once the page is gone, another will take its place: Ancient Terra. Considering this series is a spin off from my LORE, it deserves a space to shine :)

Do believe my Season break will be filled with updates and changes! Considering we're heading into renewed lockdown, at least this will keep me focused ... may even write again ...



No comments: