Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: IRON (Book1 of the Kalima Chronicles) by Aiki Flinthart


Sci-fi at its best! Great world-building, a believable civilisation given the time passed between leaving Earth and present day settlement, and intriguing concepts, animals, talents, weapons and ruling families. Add danger, mystery, murder, a journey, magical abilities and characters one can definitely relate to, and you have a fantastic read.


This is well-written and imaginative. For me, it’s both sci-fi and fantasy and, as it has a sink-your-teeth-into-it length, I loved it! Definitely recommended, and I will be reading the next book in the series.

**I believe the author may be considering a contract with a traditional publisher and has withdrawn this book from online stores. I cannot therefore share links with you (or find the next book in the series, wail!), but do keep an eye out for this - it really is a fantastic read**


No comments: