Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award Nomination

I've been nominated for


by the wonderful Afe Smith - thank you, Afe! 

The rules are that you display the award on your blog, link back to the person who nominated you, list seven facts about yourself and then tag fifteen more people to receive the award. Easy!

Well, here goes!

1. After squinting for some time into distances, especially when taking scenic drives, I realised it was time for them things that enable one to actually see. Yes, I now wear glasses while driving.


2. Some of you may already know this, but shoes and I are not friends AT ALL. Flip flops, that's me.


3. I live where the sun shines most days in a year and it drives me crazy. Whenever it gets overcast, I get happy. Crazy, right?


4. My 'girly' is an old stray cat and she is ever nearby to keep me grounded.


5. My favourite sound EVER is the haunting cry of the African Fish Eagle and we have a couple living on the ridge above us. How lucky can a girl get?


6. Trees fill me with awe. Sentinels to time, with stories to tell.


7. Do you know this? I write loooooooooong books!!!! (a few shorter ones too, but long is how I roll)


My nominees are (in alphabetical order):


1. Bob Milne

2. Chuck Lovatt
3. Diane Nelson
4. Gerry McCullough
5. Greta van der Rol
6. Hannah Warren
7. Jeff Blackmer
8. Jo Sexton
9. Kristen Stone
10. Poppet
11. Richard Rhys Jones
12. Shelley Workinger
13. Soooz
14. Tee Gee
15. Wendy Steele

Thanks again!
Your turn ;)



 

No comments: