Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Tear in the Clouds

Yesterday I was so excited to see a review I shared it before I even told you about my new book! A Tear in the Clouds is my first attempt at romance, but typically it also needed something more, and became a paranormal romance. It's novella length and is the perfect distraction when you only have a few hours at your disposal. Response has been excellent, and I'm very excited about it! (may have a few more up my sleeve!)


Blurb:

Alayna is a hermit, for good reason. Living in the giant redwood forest away from prying eyes, her tranquility is shattered when intruders break into her home with the intention of robbing and using her.

A man with vivid green eyes is an unlikely saviour, and when they save each other their fates are sealed. Ben and Alayna have the kind of attraction which reeks of a celestial mandate. Alayna realises what Ben is, but he's too young to know his true power. Torn, Alayna sends Ben away to his true destiny, awaiting his return.

Their attraction is so visceral and overwhelming that Ben returns again and again, each time making it harder to leave the only woman who has ever ignited his soul. Alayna feels it too, because only Ben has a kiss that breaks worlds. His ethereal magnificence is so glorious that their love will leave a tear in the clouds.




No comments: