Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Writing Challenge: 300 x 365

I saw a meme about Steven King saying if you write 300 words a day for a year, at the end of that year you have a book. 300 x 365 = 109 500 words.

Having nearly completed Justine’s Journal 52 Weeks 500 Words challenge, this felt familiar and I thought I would give it a try.

I will attempt to post daily … whatever comes to mind! No planning ahead. It will be impulse driven. I am already intrigued to see what happens. Where will this lead? What will the story be about? How will it change as the weeks go by? Who will become the characters?

Let’s call it The King’s Challenge. It will be the WIP title until all the days are done and the final product is ready for editing and naming. Comments along the way will be most helpful and anything you suggest and I use in this daily challenge will be acknowledged in the actual book.

Are you with me?


Let us begin …


No comments: